- Reconstruction of the ear canal.
- Ossicular chain reconstruction.
- Cholesteatoma surgery.
- Stapedectomy (for otosclerosis).
- Skull base surgery for tumours of the middle and inner ear including acoustic neuroma.
- Cochlear implantation surgery (in collaboration with the Shepherd Centre).
- Insertion of grommets for recurring ear infection and glue ear.
- Hearing aid assessment and prescription (Sydney Audiology).
Nose & Sinus
- Functional nasal surgery (septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery).
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Surgery for nasal polyps.
- Assessment and management of nasal obstruction to facilitate orthodontic treatment.
- Management of nasal fracture.
Mouth & Throat
- Assessment and treatment of cancer of the mouth and throat (in collaboration with Prince of Wales Hospital Head and Neck Oncology Clinic).
- Tonsillectomy for recurrent tonsillitis and sleep apnoea.
- Surgical management of snoring/sleep apnoea in children and adults.
- Assessment and management of voice disorders (in collaboration with Voice Therapists).
- Assessment and management of swallowing disorders.
- Neck lumps including tumours of the salivary glands.
- Dentoalveolar surgery.
- Diseases of the mouth and jaw.
- Orthognathic surgery.